About 405 Fellowship Rd
Spacious and Renovated Mesa Home! - The property is currently occupied. Showings can be scheduled with at least 24 hours notice to current tenants.
This is a terrific opportunity to live on the Mesa in a beautifully renovated Mesa home. Some attractive features include a single-level home with high ceilings, hardwood floors throughout, large enclosed backyard and spacious garage. Easy walking distance to local places like Lazy Acres, Mesa Produce and Mesa Burger!
Additional features of the home:
- Washer/ Dryer included
- Office or guest bedroom
- The living room has a fireplace
- Remodeled, open kitchen
- Property is partially furnished, will to unfurnish if needed.
- Jacuzzi was removed, no longer on premise
- 1 year lease
- Utilities: Owner pays gardener
- Tenants are responsible for all other utilities.
- Owner MAY consider small pet with additional deposit
- NO Smoking
- The owner has a separate structure on the property that maintains some personal possessions.
Must have renter's insurance (approximately $15 - 30/month) naming Landlord (owner) and Mike Richardson, Realtors (Property Manager) as an additional insured with a minimum liability coverage of $100,000.
In general, the landlord is looking for the following qualifications:
- Credit score of 675+
- Good credit history
- Gross income 3x the rent
- Clear source of monthly income
- Excellent references
- No criminal or eviction history
- No smoking of any kind
Please consider the qualifications listed above BEFORE submitting an application. The application fee is $40 and is non-refundable.
Please call Tori at (805) 243-3608 x80 to schedule a showing. We require a rental application for everyone over the age of 18. All applications are accepted electronically through our website www.mrrealtors.com.