About 239 Bartlett St
Gorgeous Mission Victorian + Sunny Garden Studio - Property Id: 514125
Rare Victorian Oasis w/Expansive Garden, Remodeled Kitchen and Huge Separate Work Studio. Pet OK!
**Contact Ethan at (415) 794-0420 to arrange a safe, private viewing**
Beautiful 1700 sq ft Victorian w/open concept living & oversized garden in the heart of San Francisco's sunny, iconic Mission district. Ideal for families and work-at-home professionals. 1 Pet OK.
Walk 5 min to A+ eateries, cafes, parks & BART train. Or step outside and relax all day in your large, sunny garden (shared w/other unit)
* 10' ceilings and hardwood floors throughout
* Stunning, remodeled kitchen w/large island, bar, 6-burner Wolf stove, new stainless appliances & marble counters
* Large living/dining area opens to gourmet kitchen
* 2 large bedrooms and formal dining room or 3rd bedroom
* 2 full bathrooms
* $1000 refund with move-in by March 27
Lower level showcases bright, airy 400 sq foot office for 2 or artist's studio w/French doors to spacious garden.
**Contact Ethan at (415) 794-0420**
Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/239-bartlett-st-san-francisco-ca/514125
Property Id 514125