About 1916 Chino St
Fully remodeled 3/1.5 Duplex Unit! Month to month and pet considered - Neighboring property across from our building is rented by tenants under PathPoint.
This unit has been fully renovated! It is located near Mission street and lots of attractive rental features. Some of these features include:
- Vinyl planking flooring downstairs and on the stairs
- Fresh interior paint and painting the kitchen cabinets
- Quartz counters and undermount single-basin sink
- Refrigerator and dishwasher
- Carpet in the bedrooms and mirrored closet doors
- New windows Milguard windows and doors
It has a large private enclosed yard, two assigned parking spaces (one covered and uncovered) and laundry that is shared with the other unit.
- One year lease or month-to-month considered
- Owner pays water and trash
- Tenant pays gas, electricity, cable and internet
- Pet MAY be considered with additional 100/month in rent.
- No smoking on the property
In general, the landlord is looking for the following qualifications:
- Credit score of 675+
- Gross income 3x the rent**
- Good credit history
- Clear source of monthly income
- No smoking of any kind
**Should all or part of the applicant's income derive from any public assistance program, 3x gross income qualification shall apply only to the portion of the rent that Tenant is responsible for after the voucher amount has been deducted.
Equal Housing Opportunity. All applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age, or because all or part of applicant's income derives from any public assistance program.
Tenants will be required to purchase renter's insurance (approximately $15 - 30/month) naming Landlord (owner) and Mike Richardson, Realtors (Property Manager) as additional insured with a minimum liability coverage of $100,000.
The application fee is $40 and is non-refundable.
Please call (805) 301-9634 x45 to schedule a showing. We require a rental application for everyone over the age of 18. All applications are accepted electronically through our website www.mrrealtors.com.