About 811 E Pleasant St
- Recently remodeled 2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat for rent. $1,270/mo.
- This cream-city brick building has been carefully maintained for the last 140 years. These coveted buildings are part of Milwaukee's rich architectural history.
- Hardwood floors, granite-tile kitchen and bath floors. Stainless appliances throughout. Laundry in the basement.
- Walk less than a mile to the beach, grocery stores, restaurants and coffee shops. 5 blocks to Brady St. This property is across the street from the Cass St. park. Enjoy free access to the basketball and tennis courts. Also, less than 1 mile walk to the Fiserv forum! It doesn't get better than this. Reasonably priced, amazing location, nearby amenities, rich architectural history, amazing landlord!
- ALL UTILITIES + INTERNET $100.00 FLAT FEE
- Security deposit of $1,270 + 1st month's rent required.
- Rental Criteria: Must make at least 3x's rent.
- Proof of income.
- NO EVICTIONS in last 7 years.
- WE DO NOT TAKE RENT ASSIST.
- 3 family building on a quiet area.
- Washers and Dryers in basement.
- Pets OK. 2 pets max allowed. $35 a month per pet with an additional security deposit of $200 (refundable) per pet.
- Pets up to 50 pounds accepted.
- LEASE TERM: 12 months
- Application Fee: $20
- Application GO TO: https://gmisolutions.managebuilding.com/Resident/rental-application/apply?listingId=11495
Located on the 3rd floor. This spacious unit has hard wood floor in the living room and bedrooms and granite tiles in the kitchen and bathroom. Very nice private balcony with no neighbors above you.